now browsing by category
Viral marketing is one of the most effective ways of driving traffic to your website with little effort on your part. With viral marketing, you can send your marketing message to selected recipients who then pass on that message to others. Viral marketing is easy and affordable, so anyone can do it.
If you have high quality products, your marketing message will be passed on to many people. Internet marketers want to pass on high quality products or services to their own lists. So the more appealing your products are, the quicker your marketing message will get spread all over the internet, and this will generate huge volumes of traffic to your website.
You can carry out your viral marketing campaign by creating e-books, reports or articles and distribute them to targeted recipients, giving them for free. Any internet marketer can do this; since it simply involves creating the product, pass it on and let other people pass it on further for you.
Examples of how you can do viral marketing are as follows:
- Offer high quality products that spread your marketing message. Write well-researched reports and e-books on your niche and add your URL on these reports. Many people like getting free reports and e-books. These e-books will provide very powerful information on your topic, and people who read them will visit your website. Further distribution of your reports and e-book will result in more traffic to your website as well as increased awareness of your business or brand.
- You can also offer a free service or product on your web site that spreads your message to an increasing number of people who hear about it. Send out news releases concerning the free service or product available on your site. This in turn will generate huge volumes of traffic to your website.
- Setting up an affiliate program that encourages links to your products can also be helpful. If you can afford it, provide attractive financial incentive for other sites to pass on your marketing message. You can also install a ‘Recommend it” referral system on your website so that other internet marketers will pass on your website address to their lists. By having your own affiliates promoting your website, you drive a lot of traffic to your website.
- Use traffic exchange programs where you exchange website links with other internet marketers. When you add your website link to another site, some people may be interested in it, and they may bookmark it or pass it on to other people who may be interested in your niche.
- Write good quality articles and encourage other webmasters to post them for free as content on their sites. If you’re an expert in a niche, write an article on that niche and give it away for free to complementary sites to post on their site as free content, so long as the article contains links to your site. Write high quality articles and distribute them online for free with reprinting rights. More directories, newsletters and e-zines will publish your article with your resource box and URL. With little effort, your URL will be distributed all over the internet, and this will lead to a huge flow of traffic to your website.
Use the power of viral marketing to spread your marketing message all over the internet and drive high volumes of traffic to your website.
Although it is important to generate high volumes of traffic to a website, it is important for this traffic to be targeted such that the people who visit your website are likely to buy the services and products you offer on your website.
Since promoting your website can take some effort and money, you don’t want to just anyone to visit your site. Instead, you only want people who would be interested in what you have to offer.
This shows how you can build a steady stream of visitors to your website who are targeted and likely to bring you sales.
1. Know your target customers and make sure that all your advertising campaigns are targeted at these customers. This means that you must use all the necessary keywords which define your potential customers in all your advertising campaigns. If you are using Google Adwords, your advert must specify the targeted customers. If you are writing articles as a way of promoting your website, your articles must contain the keywords for your niche.
2. List your website with top search engines and directories in categories that suit your niche. If your website is about selling products or services that relate to making money online for example, get your website listed under this category on relevant websites. This means that people who are looking for this specific information that relate to your website will easily find your website.
3. Advertise your website in relevant forums and online groups. The more you know about your potential customers, the better you will know where to find them. This means you can go to the relevant forums or online groups where your customers are and you can advertise your website there through having your website URL in your signature when you make posts in these forums. People in forums that related to your niche are targeted customers who have high potential to buy from your website.
4. Write articles that are rich with your keywords. Your articles get picked up and published by many websites, e-zines and directories. You can therefore quickly have thousands of back links pointing to your website. It is therefore important that all your articles have several of your keywords so that when people type these keywords on search engines while looking for information, your website comes up and ranks high on these search engines. This drives targeted traffic to your website.
5. Use your own e-zine and other related e-zines to advertise your website. By publishing your own e-zine, you already have many prospects who are interested in what you have to offer. Make sure that your e-zine has new content and gives away some free report or e-books to your subscribers. Make sure that your website URL is added in all your e-zine publications. Identify other e-zines with a readership that matches your target niche market and advertise your website in these e-zines.
6. Research and look for other web sites where your target customers visit and inquire about advertising your website on these websites.
The six tools outlined above can help you generate targeted traffic to your website. If you want to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales, you need to have targeted visitors on your website.
As always if you have any comments or questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂
A marketing plan that outlines the key steps you will need to drive traffic to your website is essential. Having a marketing plan will also help you establish your budget for advertising your website which determines the tools that you can use in generating traffic to your website.
Here are some key steps that you must take to develop your marketing plan and build traffic to your website.
1. Establish your objectives and targets. After you have built your website for your online business, you must establish your goals in terms of the money you want to earn from your online business. This will determine the volumes of traffic you will need to make the necessary sales you want to make. Your objectives and goals will guide you in deciding the level of promotion you need to do to advertise your website and build traffic to it.
2. Establish your advertising budget. This is a very important step. There are many ways of driving traffic to your website; some are affordable while some are expensive. You need to decide what your budget is and therefore what tools you can use to drive traffic to your website.
3. Invest in the necessary tools that you need in advertising your website. In order to capture leads and follow-up with your prospects, it is necessary for your website to have an automated email system or auto-responder which captures your prospects email address and automatically send those emails on a regular basis. These emails will have a link to your website wand will invite your subscribers to visit your website. You must establish all the tools you need to have on your website to make traffic generating effective.
4. Decide what your short term and long term advertising strategies are. The quickest and easiest way to generate traffic and leads for any business is pay per click (PPC) advertising because it can bring you immediate results. PPC can also help you drive targeted traffic to your website. However, you also need to have some marketing strategies that will generate traffic to your website in the long term. Pay per click marketing is normally considered to be the short-term solution for generating targeted traffic and leads fast, but it is also considered to be one of the most expensive ways to advertise your business. Therefore, it is important for you to have other affordable ways of generating traffic to your website which will drive traffic to your site in the long term. Article marketing, blogging and forum participation are some of these less costly ways of generating traffic to your website.
Before you start spending money on any strategy for generating traffic to your website, you must ensure that you follow the steps outline above as they help you select the best marketing tools for driving traffic to your website.
As always please let me know if you have any questions or if you have anything to add!
Generating traffic to your website can be easy if you know the little secrets about how to drive massive volumes of traffic at no cost.
Here are some secret ways which you can use to easily boost traffic to your website.
- Have your own website’s discussion board or forum, and invite people to visit and participate on your forum. This generates traffic to your website and all the posts on your website’s forum will help to improve your search engines position, which will boost traffic to your website. People who visit your forum will also visit your website, hence driving massive amounts of volume to your website.
- Offer an e-zine on your website and invite people to subscribe to your free e-zine. When people subscribe, they will give in their email address. Every time they read your e-zine, it will remind them to return to your site since you will have your website URL in your e-zine.
- Invite people to bookmark your website. This is particularly effective if you have high quality content on your website which makes people want to spend more time reading all the useful content on your site. Give away free content to other web masters for them to add on their websites. By allowing your visitors and other webmasters to use your articles on their own web site or in their e-zine, including your resource box, you are effectively advertising your website through their web sites. In addition, allow your visitors to give away your online freebies, and these will include your website URL, thus effectively multiplying your traffic.
- You can also ask your website visitors to refer your web site to their friends who may benefit from visiting your website.
- Invite your visitors to sign your guest book. When people sign your guestbook they may give you valuable feedback that will help you to improve your web site. This in turn will help you increase traffic to your web site by providing a useful website.
- Offer an affiliate program. Having hundreds of affiliates advertising your website is an effective way of generating traffic to your website.
- Give some testimonials or product reviews including your website URL to websites that get high volumes of traffic. By having a testimonial on a website that is visited by thousands of people, you are getting free publicity and free advertising and traffic for your website.
Use the secret tips outlined above to easily generate high volumes of traffic to your website and boost your online profits.
As always let me know if you have any good tips to generate traffic. I’d love to hear from you.
Promoting your website does not need to cost you a lot of money. There are various ways through which you can drive traffic to your website for free.
If you have no money or if you have a small budget for driving traffic to your website, you can use tips outlined here to generate traffic to your website for free.
- Exchanging links with other webmasters is a powerful way of generating traffic to your website for free. All you have to do is to identify webmasters with websites that complement your website and exchange website links with them. This means that traffic can be driven to your website through the websites where you have your link.
- Arrange a joint venture with other webmasters and list owners so that they can advertise your website to their list. This does not cost you anything and all you need to do is to contact some list owners and present your request. By doing this, your website can be advertised to a huge list of people which will drive traffic to your site.
- Write articles or free reports for other webmasters to publish and put your website address in the author’s resource or biography. If your reports and articles are of good quality, your articles will be published and many readers who will read your article will also visit your website.
- Include your website address in your business email signature. Anyone you communicate with can potentially be your prospect, so you can therefore be promoting your website every time you send an email.
- Create RSS feeds for your site and submit the feed URLs to the major RSS feed directories online. This will generate traffic to your website.
- Have a blog to your site and ping your website on a regular basis when you add new content. When you ping your blog, you make search engines robots index your website, which ultimately drives traffic to your website. It is also very effective to submit your blog address to blog search sites and directories.
- Include your web address to your forum profile signature. This means that every time you post or respond to questions on the forum, your website URL is seen by all the people in the forum.
By following these tips, you can generate a steady flow of traffic to your website without spending a lot of money. All you need is to have some time to carry out the steps in this article and you will see an increase in traffic to your website.
As always please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. 🙂
Now you have your new website or blog and you are ready to start making some sales! But, how can you make sales if you do not have high volumes of traffic to your website?
One of the challenges people starting a new online business face is that of getting traffic to their website. This article outlines four important steps you must follow to start generating some traffic to your website.
1. Have unique content on your website. Search engine robots look at all websites on a regular basis looking for sites with fresh and new content. It is therefore important for you to have fresh and high quality content which will get your website quickly indexed by search engines.
2. Have all your keywords on your website. It is important that you have all the relevant keywords and phrases that relate to your topic on your web pages and any articles you post on your website. This will increase your website ranking on search engines which means that your website will rank high when people type keywords relating to your topic on search engines. You will therefore get many visitors coming to your site via the search engines. When people visit your website, the high quality content you have will make people spend more time on your site and ultimately buy some of the products or services you offer on your site.
3. Because your website is new, you must submit it to search engines. Submitting your URL to the search engines is an important step towards getting more visitors because it means your website will be visible from search engines. Having your website URL on search engines means that when people look for information relating to your topic on these search engines, they will find your website.
4. Exchange some website links with websites that have a high popularity rank (PR). Exchanging links with popular and related websites is an effective way to drive traffic to your website, and improve the raking of your site. You will get some traffic coming to your website through other websites that you have linked to.
By following the tips outlined here, you will realize that increasing your website traffic and getting more people to visit your new website is very easy to do. All you need to do is to follow these steps and you will soon see an increase in traffic to your website which will mean a lot of sales and online profits for your internet business!
Please let me know if you have any questions or any other suggestions.