I thought this was a neat article about kids who have become millionaires. Just goes to show you that anyone can make money online if they work hard and believe in themselves. Take a look below.
Have a great day!
“Say what you will about the entitled group of teen millionaires in Hollywood or music, but there are a few things you can’t help but admire about kids who”
Hey! Honest Housewife here!
When people are starting their online businesses, they need to drive traffic to their websites. However, in most cases, people do not have the money to pay for advertising.
There are many ways to driving traffic to a website, depending on your budget and the time you have available to work on building your online business.
These are some of the most powerful and low cost ways to generate traffic to your website.
1. Offer free reports and content. Giving away some freebies and including your website URL in those freebies is an effective and low cost way of building traffic to your website. You can write some useful short reports with your website link in them and offer those reports for free on a website where you ask visitors to leave their email address before they download the free reports or articles. This means you can give away the report with your URL and also build a list.
2. Blog. Blogging is a very effective way of building traffic to your website. On your blog, you can discuss your website’s products and services, and add some links to your website. You can also answer any questions your prospects and customers may have. By blogging regularly, you will have fresh content that will get your website indexed by search engines and rank high on these search engines. This in turn increases traffic to your website.
3. Publish your own newsletter. Having your own newsletter where you offer free tips and content on a regular basis can help to increase traffic to your website. Your newsletter will have links to your website, so many people who will read your newsletter will also visit your website.
4. Start a forum related to the products or services you sell on your website. By having a forum on your niche, you establish yourself as an authority in your topic. By answering questions and helping people in your niche on your own forum, you drive traffic to your website since you will have your website URL in your signature in the forum posts.
5. Exchange links with websites that have high popularity (PR) rank. All you need to do is to find websites that are related to what you offer on your website and exchange links with these sites. This is particularly effective if the websites have high popularity rank on search engines. By doing this, some traffic will come to your website through the websites you are linked to.
These are the low cost ways you can use start driving traffic to your website. More traffic means more sales and profits for your online business.
As you probably know, having traffic is very important for your website if you want to successfully earn money online. You can drive traffic to your website using a wide range of tools.
Among all the different ways of driving traffic to your website, writing and submitting articles remains the most powerful tool for increasing your web site traffic and boost your sales and online profits.
So why is writing and submitting articles so powerful in driving traffic to your website?
1. Articles help you become an expert in your niche. By writing high quality and informative articles in your niche, you become an expert. You also build trust and confidence in your prospects. As an expert, customers will feel confident to buy from you and this will increase your sales and online business profits.
2. Articles are an affordable way of driving traffic to your website. You can write your own articles or you can hire a ghostwriter to write some articles for you, and this is not very expensive. You can then submit your articles to many directories. There are some tools that you can use to automatically submit your articles to many directories, and this increases the number of links pointing back to your website.
3. Articles are viral and powerful in driving traffic to your website. At the bottom of all your articles, you have a resource box with your website URL. Your articles will be published by many directories, websites and e-zines with your website URL. By simply writing articles and submitting articles, you create a powerful viral power with many websites having your website URL on their sites.
4. Articles bring life long results and will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. Unlike other types of advertising that bring momentary results, articles will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. All your articles are archived in article directories and that means anyone can still read them and visit your website. Your articles can generate thousands of permanent one-way links to your website.
5. Articles make search engines index your website and drive traffic to your website. Writing and submitting many articles to article directories is very powerful in making your website visible on search engines. By including your keywords in your articles, when people are looking for information related to your niche and type those keywords, your articles and website show up on search engines, therefore making it easy for you to get a lot of traffic on your website.
Although there are many tools for driving traffic to a website, articles remain the most powerful tool that brings life long results.
Viral marketing is one of the most effective ways of driving traffic to your website with little effort on your part. With viral marketing, you can send your marketing message to selected recipients who then pass on that message to others. Viral marketing is easy and affordable, so anyone can do it.
If you have high quality products, your marketing message will be passed on to many people. Internet marketers want to pass on high quality products or services to their own lists. So the more appealing your products are, the quicker your marketing message will get spread all over the internet, and this will generate huge volumes of traffic to your website.
You can carry out your viral marketing campaign by creating e-books, reports or articles and distribute them to targeted recipients, giving them for free. Any internet marketer can do this; since it simply involves creating the product, pass it on and let other people pass it on further for you.
Examples of how you can do viral marketing are as follows:
- Offer high quality products that spread your marketing message. Write well-researched reports and e-books on your niche and add your URL on these reports. Many people like getting free reports and e-books. These e-books will provide very powerful information on your topic, and people who read them will visit your website. Further distribution of your reports and e-book will result in more traffic to your website as well as increased awareness of your business or brand.
- You can also offer a free service or product on your web site that spreads your message to an increasing number of people who hear about it. Send out news releases concerning the free service or product available on your site. This in turn will generate huge volumes of traffic to your website.
- Setting up an affiliate program that encourages links to your products can also be helpful. If you can afford it, provide attractive financial incentive for other sites to pass on your marketing message. You can also install a ‘Recommend it” referral system on your website so that other internet marketers will pass on your website address to their lists. By having your own affiliates promoting your website, you drive a lot of traffic to your website.
- Use traffic exchange programs where you exchange website links with other internet marketers. When you add your website link to another site, some people may be interested in it, and they may bookmark it or pass it on to other people who may be interested in your niche.
- Write good quality articles and encourage other webmasters to post them for free as content on their sites. If you’re an expert in a niche, write an article on that niche and give it away for free to complementary sites to post on their site as free content, so long as the article contains links to your site. Write high quality articles and distribute them online for free with reprinting rights. More directories, newsletters and e-zines will publish your article with your resource box and URL. With little effort, your URL will be distributed all over the internet, and this will lead to a huge flow of traffic to your website.
Use the power of viral marketing to spread your marketing message all over the internet and drive high volumes of traffic to your website.
Although it is important to generate high volumes of traffic to a website, it is important for this traffic to be targeted such that the people who visit your website are likely to buy the services and products you offer on your website.
Since promoting your website can take some effort and money, you don’t want to just anyone to visit your site. Instead, you only want people who would be interested in what you have to offer.
This shows how you can build a steady stream of visitors to your website who are targeted and likely to bring you sales.
1. Know your target customers and make sure that all your advertising campaigns are targeted at these customers. This means that you must use all the necessary keywords which define your potential customers in all your advertising campaigns. If you are using Google Adwords, your advert must specify the targeted customers. If you are writing articles as a way of promoting your website, your articles must contain the keywords for your niche.
2. List your website with top search engines and directories in categories that suit your niche. If your website is about selling products or services that relate to making money online for example, get your website listed under this category on relevant websites. This means that people who are looking for this specific information that relate to your website will easily find your website.
3. Advertise your website in relevant forums and online groups. The more you know about your potential customers, the better you will know where to find them. This means you can go to the relevant forums or online groups where your customers are and you can advertise your website there through having your website URL in your signature when you make posts in these forums. People in forums that related to your niche are targeted customers who have high potential to buy from your website.
4. Write articles that are rich with your keywords. Your articles get picked up and published by many websites, e-zines and directories. You can therefore quickly have thousands of back links pointing to your website. It is therefore important that all your articles have several of your keywords so that when people type these keywords on search engines while looking for information, your website comes up and ranks high on these search engines. This drives targeted traffic to your website.
5. Use your own e-zine and other related e-zines to advertise your website. By publishing your own e-zine, you already have many prospects who are interested in what you have to offer. Make sure that your e-zine has new content and gives away some free report or e-books to your subscribers. Make sure that your website URL is added in all your e-zine publications. Identify other e-zines with a readership that matches your target niche market and advertise your website in these e-zines.
6. Research and look for other web sites where your target customers visit and inquire about advertising your website on these websites.
The six tools outlined above can help you generate targeted traffic to your website. If you want to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales, you need to have targeted visitors on your website.
As always if you have any comments or questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂
A marketing plan that outlines the key steps you will need to drive traffic to your website is essential. Having a marketing plan will also help you establish your budget for advertising your website which determines the tools that you can use in generating traffic to your website.
Here are some key steps that you must take to develop your marketing plan and build traffic to your website.
1. Establish your objectives and targets. After you have built your website for your online business, you must establish your goals in terms of the money you want to earn from your online business. This will determine the volumes of traffic you will need to make the necessary sales you want to make. Your objectives and goals will guide you in deciding the level of promotion you need to do to advertise your website and build traffic to it.
2. Establish your advertising budget. This is a very important step. There are many ways of driving traffic to your website; some are affordable while some are expensive. You need to decide what your budget is and therefore what tools you can use to drive traffic to your website.
3. Invest in the necessary tools that you need in advertising your website. In order to capture leads and follow-up with your prospects, it is necessary for your website to have an automated email system or auto-responder which captures your prospects email address and automatically send those emails on a regular basis. These emails will have a link to your website wand will invite your subscribers to visit your website. You must establish all the tools you need to have on your website to make traffic generating effective.
4. Decide what your short term and long term advertising strategies are. The quickest and easiest way to generate traffic and leads for any business is pay per click (PPC) advertising because it can bring you immediate results. PPC can also help you drive targeted traffic to your website. However, you also need to have some marketing strategies that will generate traffic to your website in the long term. Pay per click marketing is normally considered to be the short-term solution for generating targeted traffic and leads fast, but it is also considered to be one of the most expensive ways to advertise your business. Therefore, it is important for you to have other affordable ways of generating traffic to your website which will drive traffic to your site in the long term. Article marketing, blogging and forum participation are some of these less costly ways of generating traffic to your website.
Before you start spending money on any strategy for generating traffic to your website, you must ensure that you follow the steps outline above as they help you select the best marketing tools for driving traffic to your website.
As always please let me know if you have any questions or if you have anything to add!
I have an update on the Traffic Monsoon program. So far it is great! I am getting visitors to my sites, my blog, my CPA offers, etc. And…they are signing up and converting! I know there are a lot of traffic exchanges out there but this one seems to be working the best so far.
I have seen some amazing testimonials about Traffic Monsoon. People are legitimately earning from their ad packs and the Facebook Page is chock full of excited, motivated people. My sponsor has been a huge help in getting me started and understanding the site and what I need to do.
It takes a total of maybe 10 minutes of my time a day and then my plan is to purchase two ad packs every two weeks until I reach the daily amount I want, which is about $400 a day.
This is not a get rich quick program unless you can afford to go all in at one time. If you purchase 100 ad packs you will earn $100 a day until they run out in 55 days. Of course you would have to purchase another 100 in order to keep going. 🙂 There is no way I can afford that, I mean seriously, who can? But, I will work my way up to my goal and then just maintain after that.
The other nice thing about this is along the way you can advertise your business(s) and get quality traffic. I am trying it with a CPA offer and see how it does. Mind you it is a CPA offer that allows incentivized traffic. You have to be careful about that. I will make that the subject of another post. 🙂
If you have Traffic Monsoon and would like to share your experience, please comment below and let us know!
If you would like more information, Click Here and/or email me. I’d be happy to help!
Generating traffic to your website can be easy if you know the little secrets about how to drive massive volumes of traffic at no cost.
Here are some secret ways which you can use to easily boost traffic to your website.
- Have your own website’s discussion board or forum, and invite people to visit and participate on your forum. This generates traffic to your website and all the posts on your website’s forum will help to improve your search engines position, which will boost traffic to your website. People who visit your forum will also visit your website, hence driving massive amounts of volume to your website.
- Offer an e-zine on your website and invite people to subscribe to your free e-zine. When people subscribe, they will give in their email address. Every time they read your e-zine, it will remind them to return to your site since you will have your website URL in your e-zine.
- Invite people to bookmark your website. This is particularly effective if you have high quality content on your website which makes people want to spend more time reading all the useful content on your site. Give away free content to other web masters for them to add on their websites. By allowing your visitors and other webmasters to use your articles on their own web site or in their e-zine, including your resource box, you are effectively advertising your website through their web sites. In addition, allow your visitors to give away your online freebies, and these will include your website URL, thus effectively multiplying your traffic.
- You can also ask your website visitors to refer your web site to their friends who may benefit from visiting your website.
- Invite your visitors to sign your guest book. When people sign your guestbook they may give you valuable feedback that will help you to improve your web site. This in turn will help you increase traffic to your web site by providing a useful website.
- Offer an affiliate program. Having hundreds of affiliates advertising your website is an effective way of generating traffic to your website.
- Give some testimonials or product reviews including your website URL to websites that get high volumes of traffic. By having a testimonial on a website that is visited by thousands of people, you are getting free publicity and free advertising and traffic for your website.
Use the secret tips outlined above to easily generate high volumes of traffic to your website and boost your online profits.
As always let me know if you have any good tips to generate traffic. I’d love to hear from you.