now browsing by tag
I did a recent search on Google for blog content. Unfortunately I don’t always have time to blog like I would want to. Sometimes I need a little help coming up with good ideas and content so I went searching to see what I could find.
There are several sites for articles like ArticleBase.com, ArticleFactory.com, ArticleCity.com, but the problem with that is you are putting content on your site that is not unique. All of these sites let anyone post them as long as they are linked back. Google is not a fan of duplicate content so that’s not a good idea.
There are also sites where you can purchase PLR articles. This is a little better as they are not sold to a huge number of people, but they are still not unique to you. They may only be sold to 150 people, but still that’s 150 blogs that have that content on them.
I also looked into someone writing the blog posts for me. This is a good idea for unique content, but you need to have money to do that. It can get quite expensive if you want posts coming to you on the regular. I’m not saying this a good idea but unless you have a good amount to invest, then this isn’t for you.
The best way to get good quality, unique content for your site is guest bloggers. Ah ha! 🙂 Sure there are some that take cash but not as much as a regular blogger. There are also WP Plugins that help the process. A couple of free places I found are:
You sign up for a free account, enter your blog and then wait for people to contact you or you can put in a post asking for guest posts.
One of the services that have paid blog posts is:
All of these have unique and well written content for your blog if needed. I have had a couple of guest blog posts that have been extremely well written, a good length and have benefited my blog.
I would definitely be interested in any places you know of where there is great contact for a blog, or if you would like to write a guest post for this blog, please let me know!
Have a good one!
Honest Housewife here!
I belong to quite a few Facebook groups about online marketing, internet marketing, etc. I was just on my news feed this morning and great day! There are STILL so many people advertising clearly scam programs. I saw a few about “Send a Text and make $200 today!” and “If you can mail out 100 postcards, you can rich too!” COME ON PEOPLE!
It is really irritating that there are so many people out there trying to take advantage of “newbies” that are just trying to make it online. Sure, there are folks that want to make the quick buck without doing any work, and in my opinion if you’re going to be that lazy then by all means, throw your money away on one of these scams. But if you really want to try and succeed in something you are passionate about, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, blogging, writing, etc. then there is work involved. There is no easy way.
Of the programs that I have been a part of or purchased, nothing has made me rich overnight. What usually happens is there are a few golden nuggets of information in them and I just use those to continue to do what I already do. There is nothing wrong with that. It’s all about learning your niche, ways to drive traffic, and then providing people with information and help that they can really use.
People will listen to you if you know what you’re talking about and can provide them information that will help them succeed. It just gets frustrating when my feed is full of crap that it makes me think the real opportunities are getting lost, and that’s a bad thing.
This is just be complaining. 🙂 I want to make sure that if you are new to the business to please, please, please watch out for things that sound too good to be true, because they definitely are!
Put your nose to the grindstone, find something you are passionate about and like to talk about and talk about it to people who have the same interest. Please don’t take the easy way out. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. 🙂
Have a great day!
6 Ways How You Can Use PLR Articles To Drive Traffic To Your Website And Boost Your Internet Marketing Business
Private Label Rights (PLR) content is very popular on the internet today. PLR content is written by a ghostwriter and sold to other people to use as they wish.
PLR e-books, reports or articles are special type of license which you purchase where you are lawfully allowed to edit and publish the article as your own. Because you have the right to edit the article as you wish, it means that you can use it as web content on your site or add your links to your website and distribute it.
Below are some key ways you can use PLR content to drive traffic to your website and boost on internet marketing profits.
- Boost your article writing and submitting using some PLR content. All you need to do is to simply edit the PLR articles and customize them to make them your own. Using PLR articles saves you a lot of time in writing your articles. By using a PLR article, you can improve it and end up with a powerful article that will drive traffic to your website.
- Increase your sales by developing your reputation as an expert in your niche. PLR articles make it so much easier for you to quickly build your reputation as an expert. Pass on some of the PLR content to your customers and build their trust. You can then make some one-time-offers or recommend some of your affiliate programs to them, thereby generating some sales.
- Improve your search engine rankings by submitting your customized articles. By submitting articles with your resource box and URL, you basically create one way links to your website, which helps with search engines.
- Create and market information products using your PLR content. Edit and customize PLR articles and compile them into an e-book or special report. It takes time to write an e-book, and it can also be costly if you were to hire a ghostwriter. You can therefore use PLR articles or e-books and add more value to them to create hot-selling e-books. You can sell these reports or give them for free on your website. When you give these articles for free, you can include your website URL in them. This in turn will drive traffic to your website.
- Use PLR content to provide an e-course or offer a newsletter. Building a list is very important in internet marketing, and you can use PLR content to offer an e-course on your web site. You can send regular emails to your list with a link to your website, and this increases the number of people who visit your website. Keep your list interested by regularly supplying them with useful content. As you know, your list is an important aspect of your business. You can send these PLR articles to your list in your niche on a regular basis. This will make them visit your site on a regular basis.
- Create your own article directory in your niche using PLR content to improve the search engine optimization of your website. You can also add affiliate links or Google AdSense on your article directory, thereby increasing your website traffic and profits.
PLR content can be used to drive traffic to your website and boost your internet business’ profits.
There are several sites out there that offer PLR products. Take a look and see what you can find.
As you probably know, having traffic is very important for your website if you want to successfully earn money online. You can drive traffic to your website using a wide range of tools.
Among all the different ways of driving traffic to your website, writing and submitting articles remains the most powerful tool for increasing your web site traffic and boost your sales and online profits.
So why is writing and submitting articles so powerful in driving traffic to your website?
1. Articles help you become an expert in your niche. By writing high quality and informative articles in your niche, you become an expert. You also build trust and confidence in your prospects. As an expert, customers will feel confident to buy from you and this will increase your sales and online business profits.
2. Articles are an affordable way of driving traffic to your website. You can write your own articles or you can hire a ghostwriter to write some articles for you, and this is not very expensive. You can then submit your articles to many directories. There are some tools that you can use to automatically submit your articles to many directories, and this increases the number of links pointing back to your website.
3. Articles are viral and powerful in driving traffic to your website. At the bottom of all your articles, you have a resource box with your website URL. Your articles will be published by many directories, websites and e-zines with your website URL. By simply writing articles and submitting articles, you create a powerful viral power with many websites having your website URL on their sites.
4. Articles bring life long results and will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. Unlike other types of advertising that bring momentary results, articles will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. All your articles are archived in article directories and that means anyone can still read them and visit your website. Your articles can generate thousands of permanent one-way links to your website.
5. Articles make search engines index your website and drive traffic to your website. Writing and submitting many articles to article directories is very powerful in making your website visible on search engines. By including your keywords in your articles, when people are looking for information related to your niche and type those keywords, your articles and website show up on search engines, therefore making it easy for you to get a lot of traffic on your website.
Although there are many tools for driving traffic to a website, articles remain the most powerful tool that brings life long results.