now browsing by tag
Honest Housewife here!
I have come across a business platform that is just killing it out there. It has everything you need to build an online business including several income streams that you can earn for free. You mainly work it from your cell phone. I don’t know about you but I am on my smartphone almost constantly! 🙂
Have you heard of Easy Cash Code? I have seen it in several Facebook Groups and on Twitter but I never really took the time to check into it. I did yesterday and I am so glad I did. My sponsor is making a full time income and did it in just five months! The nice thing is that she is paid directly to her PayPal account multiple times a day. You don’t have to wait to get paid!
There is intensive training and there are no questions left unanswered. There are Facebook Groups you can join to help you through the process and support is amazing! The think I like the best is the text messaging marketing. I am so excited to start this part of it!
If you are a part of Easy Cash Code already, let me know how it is going. Did you find it hard to start? Are you having any issues? How are you promoting it?
Let’s do this together! Comment below and let us know how it’s making a difference in your life!
P.S. If you join Easy Cash Code through one of links above, yes I will earn a commission but there is no extra cost to you for me to earn that. 🙂
Honest Housewife here!
I belong to quite a few Facebook groups about online marketing, internet marketing, etc. I was just on my news feed this morning and great day! There are STILL so many people advertising clearly scam programs. I saw a few about “Send a Text and make $200 today!” and “If you can mail out 100 postcards, you can rich too!” COME ON PEOPLE!
It is really irritating that there are so many people out there trying to take advantage of “newbies” that are just trying to make it online. Sure, there are folks that want to make the quick buck without doing any work, and in my opinion if you’re going to be that lazy then by all means, throw your money away on one of these scams. But if you really want to try and succeed in something you are passionate about, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, blogging, writing, etc. then there is work involved. There is no easy way.
Of the programs that I have been a part of or purchased, nothing has made me rich overnight. What usually happens is there are a few golden nuggets of information in them and I just use those to continue to do what I already do. There is nothing wrong with that. It’s all about learning your niche, ways to drive traffic, and then providing people with information and help that they can really use.
People will listen to you if you know what you’re talking about and can provide them information that will help them succeed. It just gets frustrating when my feed is full of crap that it makes me think the real opportunities are getting lost, and that’s a bad thing.
This is just be complaining. 🙂 I want to make sure that if you are new to the business to please, please, please watch out for things that sound too good to be true, because they definitely are!
Put your nose to the grindstone, find something you are passionate about and like to talk about and talk about it to people who have the same interest. Please don’t take the easy way out. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. 🙂
Have a great day!
Hey there! Honest Housewife here.
I have some free info for you guys on Twitter Marketing. I know, I know. Twitter is so big how can my little Tweets possibly make a difference? You would be surprised how powerful Twitter can be for getting your message out there.
Even if your niche isn’t in Internet Marketing, you can get more followers, re-tweets, and likes for anything you want to talk about! This report can help grow your audience and get your message in front of thousands of people with not a whole lot of effort.
The report is totally free and you can get it right here. Let me know what you guys think about the report. I use the information myself and it’s made a huge difference. Check it out!
Honest Housewife here!
If you want good traffic to your website then you really need to target your audience. There is no point having hundreds of visitors to your website every day if they are visitors that have no interest in your site or product at all. Having 10 targeted visitors it better than 100 non-targeted visitors. Non-targeted visitors are not going to buy the products you are promoting. There is a big difference between getting traffic to your site and getting buying traffic to your site.
To get targeted traffic to your website you need an understanding of the demographics and the market that you want to reach. This will take some time and research but it is worth it. You are in the business to make money and taking the time to do your research now will actually save you time in the long term.
When you advertise, always place your advertising on other websites that are specific to the audience you are targeting. Be really selective with the placements of your ads so that you are paying for advertising that is only being shown to people that are interested in your niche. Although being selective with your ad placement will most likely reduce the traffic coming to your site, you will find that your sales will increase.
Be very careful with how you word your advertising. Simple changes to the words or phrases in your ad can make a big difference to the type of traffic you get. Use content that will target those who are interested in your product but will be of no interest to those people who are ‘non-buyers’. Give details of the product so that you are telling your customers exactly what you are offering.
You want to place your advertisements on sites that are content based and have content that is relevant to your niche. People viewing the site are people that will be interested in your product so will click on your ad when they see it. Remember to be specific with the ad content details.
When you are advertising try using different forms of the keywords and phrases and different people will search for the same information by using different words. By targeting an expanded range of keywords and phrases you are gaining rankings for multiple terms which will increase your traffic.
When created your ad try to think like your customer. Ask yourself what would make you click on that ad and then buy your product. When you start thinking like a customer’s you really increase your targeted audience and your sales. If it means that you need to change your advertising approach completely then do it, you need to do whatever it takes to increase your sales.
Don’t use the same old advertising techniques that people have always used. Don’t get stuck in a rut with your advertising. Try something different and tweak your ads until you are getting the results you are looking for.
Let me know your results!
Although it is important to generate high volumes of traffic to a website, it is important for this traffic to be targeted such that the people who visit your website are likely to buy the services and products you offer on your website.
Since promoting your website can take some effort and money, you don’t want to just anyone to visit your site. Instead, you only want people who would be interested in what you have to offer.
This shows how you can build a steady stream of visitors to your website who are targeted and likely to bring you sales.
1. Know your target customers and make sure that all your advertising campaigns are targeted at these customers. This means that you must use all the necessary keywords which define your potential customers in all your advertising campaigns. If you are using Google Adwords, your advert must specify the targeted customers. If you are writing articles as a way of promoting your website, your articles must contain the keywords for your niche.
2. List your website with top search engines and directories in categories that suit your niche. If your website is about selling products or services that relate to making money online for example, get your website listed under this category on relevant websites. This means that people who are looking for this specific information that relate to your website will easily find your website.
3. Advertise your website in relevant forums and online groups. The more you know about your potential customers, the better you will know where to find them. This means you can go to the relevant forums or online groups where your customers are and you can advertise your website there through having your website URL in your signature when you make posts in these forums. People in forums that related to your niche are targeted customers who have high potential to buy from your website.
4. Write articles that are rich with your keywords. Your articles get picked up and published by many websites, e-zines and directories. You can therefore quickly have thousands of back links pointing to your website. It is therefore important that all your articles have several of your keywords so that when people type these keywords on search engines while looking for information, your website comes up and ranks high on these search engines. This drives targeted traffic to your website.
5. Use your own e-zine and other related e-zines to advertise your website. By publishing your own e-zine, you already have many prospects who are interested in what you have to offer. Make sure that your e-zine has new content and gives away some free report or e-books to your subscribers. Make sure that your website URL is added in all your e-zine publications. Identify other e-zines with a readership that matches your target niche market and advertise your website in these e-zines.
6. Research and look for other web sites where your target customers visit and inquire about advertising your website on these websites.
The six tools outlined above can help you generate targeted traffic to your website. If you want to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales, you need to have targeted visitors on your website.
As always if you have any comments or questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂
I signed up for Traffic Monsoon to see exactly what it was. It is a traffic generating, revenue sharing company. It is totally free to participate. You click on links and earn from Cash Links. It is pennies but you can use the credits to put toward clicks to your own advertisement.
There is the option to buy an ad pack which puts you into the revenue sharing portion of the program. I have been paid every hour since I bought one. Still only pennies at the moment but I only have one ad pack. There are people with thousands of them. 🙂
The only thing you really have to do is click on ten links a day to stay active. Doesn’t sound like much right? I just put a little reminder on my phone and I can even surf from my phone.
If you’re looking for an easy way to get eyes on your prize then Traffic Monsoon is a good way to go. Again, it’s optional to join the revenue sharing portion of it. Once you use the service for a while you might want to jump into that too.
As always, if you have used this service please comment and if you have any questions, please ask!