now browsing by tag
Hey there! Honest Housewife here.
I have some free info for you guys on Twitter Marketing. I know, I know. Twitter is so big how can my little Tweets possibly make a difference? You would be surprised how powerful Twitter can be for getting your message out there.
Even if your niche isn’t in Internet Marketing, you can get more followers, re-tweets, and likes for anything you want to talk about! This report can help grow your audience and get your message in front of thousands of people with not a whole lot of effort.
The report is totally free and you can get it right here. Let me know what you guys think about the report. I use the information myself and it’s made a huge difference. Check it out!
Honest Housewife here!
If you want good traffic to your website then you really need to target your audience. There is no point having hundreds of visitors to your website every day if they are visitors that have no interest in your site or product at all. Having 10 targeted visitors it better than 100 non-targeted visitors. Non-targeted visitors are not going to buy the products you are promoting. There is a big difference between getting traffic to your site and getting buying traffic to your site.
To get targeted traffic to your website you need an understanding of the demographics and the market that you want to reach. This will take some time and research but it is worth it. You are in the business to make money and taking the time to do your research now will actually save you time in the long term.
When you advertise, always place your advertising on other websites that are specific to the audience you are targeting. Be really selective with the placements of your ads so that you are paying for advertising that is only being shown to people that are interested in your niche. Although being selective with your ad placement will most likely reduce the traffic coming to your site, you will find that your sales will increase.
Be very careful with how you word your advertising. Simple changes to the words or phrases in your ad can make a big difference to the type of traffic you get. Use content that will target those who are interested in your product but will be of no interest to those people who are ‘non-buyers’. Give details of the product so that you are telling your customers exactly what you are offering.
You want to place your advertisements on sites that are content based and have content that is relevant to your niche. People viewing the site are people that will be interested in your product so will click on your ad when they see it. Remember to be specific with the ad content details.
When you are advertising try using different forms of the keywords and phrases and different people will search for the same information by using different words. By targeting an expanded range of keywords and phrases you are gaining rankings for multiple terms which will increase your traffic.
When created your ad try to think like your customer. Ask yourself what would make you click on that ad and then buy your product. When you start thinking like a customer’s you really increase your targeted audience and your sales. If it means that you need to change your advertising approach completely then do it, you need to do whatever it takes to increase your sales.
Don’t use the same old advertising techniques that people have always used. Don’t get stuck in a rut with your advertising. Try something different and tweak your ads until you are getting the results you are looking for.
Let me know your results!
I wanted to speak to you about another way to get traffic and possibly sign ups and sales to your program. It’s by using solo ads.
Click the link and check out the different vendors. Make sure you look for ones with good reviews and a lot of solos sent. This way you will ensure you are getting someone who knows what they are talking about. If you would like the ones that I personally use, please email me and I will be happy to give you their information.
As you probably know, having traffic is very important for your website if you want to successfully earn money online. You can drive traffic to your website using a wide range of tools.
Among all the different ways of driving traffic to your website, writing and submitting articles remains the most powerful tool for increasing your web site traffic and boost your sales and online profits.
So why is writing and submitting articles so powerful in driving traffic to your website?
1. Articles help you become an expert in your niche. By writing high quality and informative articles in your niche, you become an expert. You also build trust and confidence in your prospects. As an expert, customers will feel confident to buy from you and this will increase your sales and online business profits.
2. Articles are an affordable way of driving traffic to your website. You can write your own articles or you can hire a ghostwriter to write some articles for you, and this is not very expensive. You can then submit your articles to many directories. There are some tools that you can use to automatically submit your articles to many directories, and this increases the number of links pointing back to your website.
3. Articles are viral and powerful in driving traffic to your website. At the bottom of all your articles, you have a resource box with your website URL. Your articles will be published by many directories, websites and e-zines with your website URL. By simply writing articles and submitting articles, you create a powerful viral power with many websites having your website URL on their sites.
4. Articles bring life long results and will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. Unlike other types of advertising that bring momentary results, articles will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. All your articles are archived in article directories and that means anyone can still read them and visit your website. Your articles can generate thousands of permanent one-way links to your website.
5. Articles make search engines index your website and drive traffic to your website. Writing and submitting many articles to article directories is very powerful in making your website visible on search engines. By including your keywords in your articles, when people are looking for information related to your niche and type those keywords, your articles and website show up on search engines, therefore making it easy for you to get a lot of traffic on your website.
Although there are many tools for driving traffic to a website, articles remain the most powerful tool that brings life long results.
Generating traffic to your website can be easy if you know the little secrets about how to drive massive volumes of traffic at no cost.
Here are some secret ways which you can use to easily boost traffic to your website.
- Have your own website’s discussion board or forum, and invite people to visit and participate on your forum. This generates traffic to your website and all the posts on your website’s forum will help to improve your search engines position, which will boost traffic to your website. People who visit your forum will also visit your website, hence driving massive amounts of volume to your website.
- Offer an e-zine on your website and invite people to subscribe to your free e-zine. When people subscribe, they will give in their email address. Every time they read your e-zine, it will remind them to return to your site since you will have your website URL in your e-zine.
- Invite people to bookmark your website. This is particularly effective if you have high quality content on your website which makes people want to spend more time reading all the useful content on your site. Give away free content to other web masters for them to add on their websites. By allowing your visitors and other webmasters to use your articles on their own web site or in their e-zine, including your resource box, you are effectively advertising your website through their web sites. In addition, allow your visitors to give away your online freebies, and these will include your website URL, thus effectively multiplying your traffic.
- You can also ask your website visitors to refer your web site to their friends who may benefit from visiting your website.
- Invite your visitors to sign your guest book. When people sign your guestbook they may give you valuable feedback that will help you to improve your web site. This in turn will help you increase traffic to your web site by providing a useful website.
- Offer an affiliate program. Having hundreds of affiliates advertising your website is an effective way of generating traffic to your website.
- Give some testimonials or product reviews including your website URL to websites that get high volumes of traffic. By having a testimonial on a website that is visited by thousands of people, you are getting free publicity and free advertising and traffic for your website.
Use the secret tips outlined above to easily generate high volumes of traffic to your website and boost your online profits.
As always let me know if you have any good tips to generate traffic. I’d love to hear from you.
I signed up for Traffic Monsoon to see exactly what it was. It is a traffic generating, revenue sharing company. It is totally free to participate. You click on links and earn from Cash Links. It is pennies but you can use the credits to put toward clicks to your own advertisement.
There is the option to buy an ad pack which puts you into the revenue sharing portion of the program. I have been paid every hour since I bought one. Still only pennies at the moment but I only have one ad pack. There are people with thousands of them. 🙂
The only thing you really have to do is click on ten links a day to stay active. Doesn’t sound like much right? I just put a little reminder on my phone and I can even surf from my phone.
If you’re looking for an easy way to get eyes on your prize then Traffic Monsoon is a good way to go. Again, it’s optional to join the revenue sharing portion of it. Once you use the service for a while you might want to jump into that too.
As always, if you have used this service please comment and if you have any questions, please ask!