now browsing by tag
Honest Housewife here!
If you want good traffic to your website then you really need to target your audience. There is no point having hundreds of visitors to your website every day if they are visitors that have no interest in your site or product at all. Having 10 targeted visitors it better than 100 non-targeted visitors. Non-targeted visitors are not going to buy the products you are promoting. There is a big difference between getting traffic to your site and getting buying traffic to your site.
To get targeted traffic to your website you need an understanding of the demographics and the market that you want to reach. This will take some time and research but it is worth it. You are in the business to make money and taking the time to do your research now will actually save you time in the long term.
When you advertise, always place your advertising on other websites that are specific to the audience you are targeting. Be really selective with the placements of your ads so that you are paying for advertising that is only being shown to people that are interested in your niche. Although being selective with your ad placement will most likely reduce the traffic coming to your site, you will find that your sales will increase.
Be very careful with how you word your advertising. Simple changes to the words or phrases in your ad can make a big difference to the type of traffic you get. Use content that will target those who are interested in your product but will be of no interest to those people who are ‘non-buyers’. Give details of the product so that you are telling your customers exactly what you are offering.
You want to place your advertisements on sites that are content based and have content that is relevant to your niche. People viewing the site are people that will be interested in your product so will click on your ad when they see it. Remember to be specific with the ad content details.
When you are advertising try using different forms of the keywords and phrases and different people will search for the same information by using different words. By targeting an expanded range of keywords and phrases you are gaining rankings for multiple terms which will increase your traffic.
When created your ad try to think like your customer. Ask yourself what would make you click on that ad and then buy your product. When you start thinking like a customer’s you really increase your targeted audience and your sales. If it means that you need to change your advertising approach completely then do it, you need to do whatever it takes to increase your sales.
Don’t use the same old advertising techniques that people have always used. Don’t get stuck in a rut with your advertising. Try something different and tweak your ads until you are getting the results you are looking for.
Let me know your results!
I wanted to speak to you about another way to get traffic and possibly sign ups and sales to your program. It’s by using solo ads.
Click the link and check out the different vendors. Make sure you look for ones with good reviews and a lot of solos sent. This way you will ensure you are getting someone who knows what they are talking about. If you would like the ones that I personally use, please email me and I will be happy to give you their information.
Honest Housewife here!
Whether your business is a strictly online business or an offline business, you need to be using advertising business internet marketing strategies. If you aren’t using the power and enormous potential of the internet to gain attention for your business, why not? After all, your competitors sure are.
Of course, if your business is an online storefront or affiliate marketing business you no doubt already understand how important marketing is to your success. If you aren’t getting the website visitors you need, you can’t make any money and if you don’t make any money, you don’t have a business.
The internet changes quickly. A few years ago no one even knew what Twitter was. Today many savvy business owners, both online and off, have come to rely on the tweet as a way to build rapport with their customers as well as add new customers.
Finding the best methods for advertising business internet marketing is another issue all together. There are many ways you can market your business using the internet, and as I said above, new ones come around all the time. To really get the most out of your advertising you will want to create a campaign that encompasses several methods.
To do this, you can either do it yourself or hire a company that specializes in online marketing. Don’t worry if your business is small and you’re just starting out. You can do it yourself if you need to, once you get some money coming in you can then continue to do it yourself and keep more of the money you make, or hire a company to do it for you, the choice is yours.
But with so many choices for online marketing such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), article marketing, banner ads, Pay Per Click (PPC), classified ads, to name just a few, having someone else coordinate it all can free you up to do those things that only you can do, like take your kids to the park!
The really neat thing about many of these online marketing techniques is that many of them are completely free to do. They only require some of your time and for many people who are just getting started, that’s all they can afford.
For those of you who don’t have much money and have to rely solely on sweat equity, your best bet is to focus on one of the methods to start, preferably a free method like SEO or article marketing. Take the time to perfect that method than move on to another.
That is the best way to start generating traffic so you can start making a little money. As your business grows and you are making more money you can hire others to help you out and /or you can move on to other ways of getting traffic that cost money such as PPC and banner ads.
The sooner you implement a sound strategy to
advertising business internet marketing the sooner you can start making more sales and growing your business. Time’s a wasting!
Enjoy your day!
6 Ways How You Can Use PLR Articles To Drive Traffic To Your Website And Boost Your Internet Marketing Business
Private Label Rights (PLR) content is very popular on the internet today. PLR content is written by a ghostwriter and sold to other people to use as they wish.
PLR e-books, reports or articles are special type of license which you purchase where you are lawfully allowed to edit and publish the article as your own. Because you have the right to edit the article as you wish, it means that you can use it as web content on your site or add your links to your website and distribute it.
Below are some key ways you can use PLR content to drive traffic to your website and boost on internet marketing profits.
- Boost your article writing and submitting using some PLR content. All you need to do is to simply edit the PLR articles and customize them to make them your own. Using PLR articles saves you a lot of time in writing your articles. By using a PLR article, you can improve it and end up with a powerful article that will drive traffic to your website.
- Increase your sales by developing your reputation as an expert in your niche. PLR articles make it so much easier for you to quickly build your reputation as an expert. Pass on some of the PLR content to your customers and build their trust. You can then make some one-time-offers or recommend some of your affiliate programs to them, thereby generating some sales.
- Improve your search engine rankings by submitting your customized articles. By submitting articles with your resource box and URL, you basically create one way links to your website, which helps with search engines.
- Create and market information products using your PLR content. Edit and customize PLR articles and compile them into an e-book or special report. It takes time to write an e-book, and it can also be costly if you were to hire a ghostwriter. You can therefore use PLR articles or e-books and add more value to them to create hot-selling e-books. You can sell these reports or give them for free on your website. When you give these articles for free, you can include your website URL in them. This in turn will drive traffic to your website.
- Use PLR content to provide an e-course or offer a newsletter. Building a list is very important in internet marketing, and you can use PLR content to offer an e-course on your web site. You can send regular emails to your list with a link to your website, and this increases the number of people who visit your website. Keep your list interested by regularly supplying them with useful content. As you know, your list is an important aspect of your business. You can send these PLR articles to your list in your niche on a regular basis. This will make them visit your site on a regular basis.
- Create your own article directory in your niche using PLR content to improve the search engine optimization of your website. You can also add affiliate links or Google AdSense on your article directory, thereby increasing your website traffic and profits.
PLR content can be used to drive traffic to your website and boost your internet business’ profits.
There are several sites out there that offer PLR products. Take a look and see what you can find.
I thought this was a neat article about kids who have become millionaires. Just goes to show you that anyone can make money online if they work hard and believe in themselves. Take a look below.
Have a great day!
“Say what you will about the entitled group of teen millionaires in Hollywood or music, but there are a few things you can’t help but admire about kids who”
As you probably know, having traffic is very important for your website if you want to successfully earn money online. You can drive traffic to your website using a wide range of tools.
Among all the different ways of driving traffic to your website, writing and submitting articles remains the most powerful tool for increasing your web site traffic and boost your sales and online profits.
So why is writing and submitting articles so powerful in driving traffic to your website?
1. Articles help you become an expert in your niche. By writing high quality and informative articles in your niche, you become an expert. You also build trust and confidence in your prospects. As an expert, customers will feel confident to buy from you and this will increase your sales and online business profits.
2. Articles are an affordable way of driving traffic to your website. You can write your own articles or you can hire a ghostwriter to write some articles for you, and this is not very expensive. You can then submit your articles to many directories. There are some tools that you can use to automatically submit your articles to many directories, and this increases the number of links pointing back to your website.
3. Articles are viral and powerful in driving traffic to your website. At the bottom of all your articles, you have a resource box with your website URL. Your articles will be published by many directories, websites and e-zines with your website URL. By simply writing articles and submitting articles, you create a powerful viral power with many websites having your website URL on their sites.
4. Articles bring life long results and will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. Unlike other types of advertising that bring momentary results, articles will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. All your articles are archived in article directories and that means anyone can still read them and visit your website. Your articles can generate thousands of permanent one-way links to your website.
5. Articles make search engines index your website and drive traffic to your website. Writing and submitting many articles to article directories is very powerful in making your website visible on search engines. By including your keywords in your articles, when people are looking for information related to your niche and type those keywords, your articles and website show up on search engines, therefore making it easy for you to get a lot of traffic on your website.
Although there are many tools for driving traffic to a website, articles remain the most powerful tool that brings life long results.
Although it is important to generate high volumes of traffic to a website, it is important for this traffic to be targeted such that the people who visit your website are likely to buy the services and products you offer on your website.
Since promoting your website can take some effort and money, you don’t want to just anyone to visit your site. Instead, you only want people who would be interested in what you have to offer.
This shows how you can build a steady stream of visitors to your website who are targeted and likely to bring you sales.
1. Know your target customers and make sure that all your advertising campaigns are targeted at these customers. This means that you must use all the necessary keywords which define your potential customers in all your advertising campaigns. If you are using Google Adwords, your advert must specify the targeted customers. If you are writing articles as a way of promoting your website, your articles must contain the keywords for your niche.
2. List your website with top search engines and directories in categories that suit your niche. If your website is about selling products or services that relate to making money online for example, get your website listed under this category on relevant websites. This means that people who are looking for this specific information that relate to your website will easily find your website.
3. Advertise your website in relevant forums and online groups. The more you know about your potential customers, the better you will know where to find them. This means you can go to the relevant forums or online groups where your customers are and you can advertise your website there through having your website URL in your signature when you make posts in these forums. People in forums that related to your niche are targeted customers who have high potential to buy from your website.
4. Write articles that are rich with your keywords. Your articles get picked up and published by many websites, e-zines and directories. You can therefore quickly have thousands of back links pointing to your website. It is therefore important that all your articles have several of your keywords so that when people type these keywords on search engines while looking for information, your website comes up and ranks high on these search engines. This drives targeted traffic to your website.
5. Use your own e-zine and other related e-zines to advertise your website. By publishing your own e-zine, you already have many prospects who are interested in what you have to offer. Make sure that your e-zine has new content and gives away some free report or e-books to your subscribers. Make sure that your website URL is added in all your e-zine publications. Identify other e-zines with a readership that matches your target niche market and advertise your website in these e-zines.
6. Research and look for other web sites where your target customers visit and inquire about advertising your website on these websites.
The six tools outlined above can help you generate targeted traffic to your website. If you want to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales, you need to have targeted visitors on your website.
As always if you have any comments or questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂
Check out @0kbps’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/0kbps/status/632758087099662336?s=09