now browsing by tag
Honest Housewife here!
If you want good traffic to your website then you really need to target your audience. There is no point having hundreds of visitors to your website every day if they are visitors that have no interest in your site or product at all. Having 10 targeted visitors it better than 100 non-targeted visitors. Non-targeted visitors are not going to buy the products you are promoting. There is a big difference between getting traffic to your site and getting buying traffic to your site.
To get targeted traffic to your website you need an understanding of the demographics and the market that you want to reach. This will take some time and research but it is worth it. You are in the business to make money and taking the time to do your research now will actually save you time in the long term.
When you advertise, always place your advertising on other websites that are specific to the audience you are targeting. Be really selective with the placements of your ads so that you are paying for advertising that is only being shown to people that are interested in your niche. Although being selective with your ad placement will most likely reduce the traffic coming to your site, you will find that your sales will increase.
Be very careful with how you word your advertising. Simple changes to the words or phrases in your ad can make a big difference to the type of traffic you get. Use content that will target those who are interested in your product but will be of no interest to those people who are ‘non-buyers’. Give details of the product so that you are telling your customers exactly what you are offering.
You want to place your advertisements on sites that are content based and have content that is relevant to your niche. People viewing the site are people that will be interested in your product so will click on your ad when they see it. Remember to be specific with the ad content details.
When you are advertising try using different forms of the keywords and phrases and different people will search for the same information by using different words. By targeting an expanded range of keywords and phrases you are gaining rankings for multiple terms which will increase your traffic.
When created your ad try to think like your customer. Ask yourself what would make you click on that ad and then buy your product. When you start thinking like a customer’s you really increase your targeted audience and your sales. If it means that you need to change your advertising approach completely then do it, you need to do whatever it takes to increase your sales.
Don’t use the same old advertising techniques that people have always used. Don’t get stuck in a rut with your advertising. Try something different and tweak your ads until you are getting the results you are looking for.
Let me know your results!
I wanted to speak to you about another way to get traffic and possibly sign ups and sales to your program. It’s by using solo ads.
Click the link and check out the different vendors. Make sure you look for ones with good reviews and a lot of solos sent. This way you will ensure you are getting someone who knows what they are talking about. If you would like the ones that I personally use, please email me and I will be happy to give you their information.
As you probably know, having traffic is very important for your website if you want to successfully earn money online. You can drive traffic to your website using a wide range of tools.
Among all the different ways of driving traffic to your website, writing and submitting articles remains the most powerful tool for increasing your web site traffic and boost your sales and online profits.
So why is writing and submitting articles so powerful in driving traffic to your website?
1. Articles help you become an expert in your niche. By writing high quality and informative articles in your niche, you become an expert. You also build trust and confidence in your prospects. As an expert, customers will feel confident to buy from you and this will increase your sales and online business profits.
2. Articles are an affordable way of driving traffic to your website. You can write your own articles or you can hire a ghostwriter to write some articles for you, and this is not very expensive. You can then submit your articles to many directories. There are some tools that you can use to automatically submit your articles to many directories, and this increases the number of links pointing back to your website.
3. Articles are viral and powerful in driving traffic to your website. At the bottom of all your articles, you have a resource box with your website URL. Your articles will be published by many directories, websites and e-zines with your website URL. By simply writing articles and submitting articles, you create a powerful viral power with many websites having your website URL on their sites.
4. Articles bring life long results and will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. Unlike other types of advertising that bring momentary results, articles will continue to drive traffic to your website for a long time. All your articles are archived in article directories and that means anyone can still read them and visit your website. Your articles can generate thousands of permanent one-way links to your website.
5. Articles make search engines index your website and drive traffic to your website. Writing and submitting many articles to article directories is very powerful in making your website visible on search engines. By including your keywords in your articles, when people are looking for information related to your niche and type those keywords, your articles and website show up on search engines, therefore making it easy for you to get a lot of traffic on your website.
Although there are many tools for driving traffic to a website, articles remain the most powerful tool that brings life long results.
Although it is important to generate high volumes of traffic to a website, it is important for this traffic to be targeted such that the people who visit your website are likely to buy the services and products you offer on your website.
Since promoting your website can take some effort and money, you don’t want to just anyone to visit your site. Instead, you only want people who would be interested in what you have to offer.
This shows how you can build a steady stream of visitors to your website who are targeted and likely to bring you sales.
1. Know your target customers and make sure that all your advertising campaigns are targeted at these customers. This means that you must use all the necessary keywords which define your potential customers in all your advertising campaigns. If you are using Google Adwords, your advert must specify the targeted customers. If you are writing articles as a way of promoting your website, your articles must contain the keywords for your niche.
2. List your website with top search engines and directories in categories that suit your niche. If your website is about selling products or services that relate to making money online for example, get your website listed under this category on relevant websites. This means that people who are looking for this specific information that relate to your website will easily find your website.
3. Advertise your website in relevant forums and online groups. The more you know about your potential customers, the better you will know where to find them. This means you can go to the relevant forums or online groups where your customers are and you can advertise your website there through having your website URL in your signature when you make posts in these forums. People in forums that related to your niche are targeted customers who have high potential to buy from your website.
4. Write articles that are rich with your keywords. Your articles get picked up and published by many websites, e-zines and directories. You can therefore quickly have thousands of back links pointing to your website. It is therefore important that all your articles have several of your keywords so that when people type these keywords on search engines while looking for information, your website comes up and ranks high on these search engines. This drives targeted traffic to your website.
5. Use your own e-zine and other related e-zines to advertise your website. By publishing your own e-zine, you already have many prospects who are interested in what you have to offer. Make sure that your e-zine has new content and gives away some free report or e-books to your subscribers. Make sure that your website URL is added in all your e-zine publications. Identify other e-zines with a readership that matches your target niche market and advertise your website in these e-zines.
6. Research and look for other web sites where your target customers visit and inquire about advertising your website on these websites.
The six tools outlined above can help you generate targeted traffic to your website. If you want to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales, you need to have targeted visitors on your website.
As always if you have any comments or questions please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂
Generating traffic to your website can be easy if you know the little secrets about how to drive massive volumes of traffic at no cost.
Here are some secret ways which you can use to easily boost traffic to your website.
- Have your own website’s discussion board or forum, and invite people to visit and participate on your forum. This generates traffic to your website and all the posts on your website’s forum will help to improve your search engines position, which will boost traffic to your website. People who visit your forum will also visit your website, hence driving massive amounts of volume to your website.
- Offer an e-zine on your website and invite people to subscribe to your free e-zine. When people subscribe, they will give in their email address. Every time they read your e-zine, it will remind them to return to your site since you will have your website URL in your e-zine.
- Invite people to bookmark your website. This is particularly effective if you have high quality content on your website which makes people want to spend more time reading all the useful content on your site. Give away free content to other web masters for them to add on their websites. By allowing your visitors and other webmasters to use your articles on their own web site or in their e-zine, including your resource box, you are effectively advertising your website through their web sites. In addition, allow your visitors to give away your online freebies, and these will include your website URL, thus effectively multiplying your traffic.
- You can also ask your website visitors to refer your web site to their friends who may benefit from visiting your website.
- Invite your visitors to sign your guest book. When people sign your guestbook they may give you valuable feedback that will help you to improve your web site. This in turn will help you increase traffic to your web site by providing a useful website.
- Offer an affiliate program. Having hundreds of affiliates advertising your website is an effective way of generating traffic to your website.
- Give some testimonials or product reviews including your website URL to websites that get high volumes of traffic. By having a testimonial on a website that is visited by thousands of people, you are getting free publicity and free advertising and traffic for your website.
Use the secret tips outlined above to easily generate high volumes of traffic to your website and boost your online profits.
As always let me know if you have any good tips to generate traffic. I’d love to hear from you.
Promoting your website does not need to cost you a lot of money. There are various ways through which you can drive traffic to your website for free.
If you have no money or if you have a small budget for driving traffic to your website, you can use tips outlined here to generate traffic to your website for free.
- Exchanging links with other webmasters is a powerful way of generating traffic to your website for free. All you have to do is to identify webmasters with websites that complement your website and exchange website links with them. This means that traffic can be driven to your website through the websites where you have your link.
- Arrange a joint venture with other webmasters and list owners so that they can advertise your website to their list. This does not cost you anything and all you need to do is to contact some list owners and present your request. By doing this, your website can be advertised to a huge list of people which will drive traffic to your site.
- Write articles or free reports for other webmasters to publish and put your website address in the author’s resource or biography. If your reports and articles are of good quality, your articles will be published and many readers who will read your article will also visit your website.
- Include your website address in your business email signature. Anyone you communicate with can potentially be your prospect, so you can therefore be promoting your website every time you send an email.
- Create RSS feeds for your site and submit the feed URLs to the major RSS feed directories online. This will generate traffic to your website.
- Have a blog to your site and ping your website on a regular basis when you add new content. When you ping your blog, you make search engines robots index your website, which ultimately drives traffic to your website. It is also very effective to submit your blog address to blog search sites and directories.
- Include your web address to your forum profile signature. This means that every time you post or respond to questions on the forum, your website URL is seen by all the people in the forum.
By following these tips, you can generate a steady flow of traffic to your website without spending a lot of money. All you need is to have some time to carry out the steps in this article and you will see an increase in traffic to your website.
As always please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. 🙂
Now you have your new website or blog and you are ready to start making some sales! But, how can you make sales if you do not have high volumes of traffic to your website?
One of the challenges people starting a new online business face is that of getting traffic to their website. This article outlines four important steps you must follow to start generating some traffic to your website.
1. Have unique content on your website. Search engine robots look at all websites on a regular basis looking for sites with fresh and new content. It is therefore important for you to have fresh and high quality content which will get your website quickly indexed by search engines.
2. Have all your keywords on your website. It is important that you have all the relevant keywords and phrases that relate to your topic on your web pages and any articles you post on your website. This will increase your website ranking on search engines which means that your website will rank high when people type keywords relating to your topic on search engines. You will therefore get many visitors coming to your site via the search engines. When people visit your website, the high quality content you have will make people spend more time on your site and ultimately buy some of the products or services you offer on your site.
3. Because your website is new, you must submit it to search engines. Submitting your URL to the search engines is an important step towards getting more visitors because it means your website will be visible from search engines. Having your website URL on search engines means that when people look for information relating to your topic on these search engines, they will find your website.
4. Exchange some website links with websites that have a high popularity rank (PR). Exchanging links with popular and related websites is an effective way to drive traffic to your website, and improve the raking of your site. You will get some traffic coming to your website through other websites that you have linked to.
By following the tips outlined here, you will realize that increasing your website traffic and getting more people to visit your new website is very easy to do. All you need to do is to follow these steps and you will soon see an increase in traffic to your website which will mean a lot of sales and online profits for your internet business!
Please let me know if you have any questions or any other suggestions.